On probably the best day of the trip, I forgot my camera! Typical Kryn fashion. Actually, that's really unusual Kryn fashion, because a camera (in my opinion) is always to be had. So there's a bucket load of iPhone photos to make up for the fact. We toured the monuments and walked forever, but what else is DC for?
(▲▲ selfie in action! there should be a hashtag for that!!!)
Probably our best day in DC! The weather was great, the friends were just right and we got to walk A WHOLE LOT. Which was fine by me, but my feet weren't so thrilled the next day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time you go to DC (or anywhere, for that matter), take me with you!
ReplyDeletethese are good quality for iphone photos.! and you should make that hashtag. selfieinaction, ;)
ReplyDeleteOk. So I follow you on instagram, and every time I see one of your instas I think, "I wish this girl had a blog!" And believe or not I just now discovered your blog on accident. Basically, I super like your photos and how you write - both are so colorful - and I'm glad I found it! xx
ReplyDelete