How's that for great logic?!?
A few months ago I finally donned my first pair of Saltwater Sandals! Needless to say, I could go on and on with pinterest love quotes about these babies. And so I wore them in Italy. I wore them at NC. I wore them in DC. And now, finally home, I'm wearing them in the good old Sunshine State.
People keep noticing (and if they don't, I'm sure to point them out!) my incredible saltwater tan lines. Which on the one hand, I worked on, but on the other hand, they came so fast! And the deeper the lines get, the more drastic the contrast, the more I realize what fun I'm having. Since we're all into metaphors these days (thanks tfios!) let's just say that last year, or any other year, I wouldn't have any saltwater tan lines. (Partly because uh, I didn't own Saltwaters! But mostly because, for the first time in forever, I'm really living!) And let me just say, it feels fabulous to be alive.
So here's to the irresistible saltwater summer of my soul! Fingers crossed that the tan lines intensify due to an increase in sweet, sweet summertime pleasures.
PS: I wasn't kidding....


No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.