Alrighty! This Kryn is finally home after 3 weeks of travel. And in my absence summer came, volleyball began, and it's my favorite month of the year! Obviously, this calls for serious celebration.
Because I was gone the first week in June, I'm dubbing this week the first week for obvious reasons. So then, goals were in order!
1. BLOG CONTENT - Lately the blog has been a lot of "Here's what I've been up to!" posts. Which is fine, it fits my life right now, and I have been up to a lot. But it's getting a little yawn-ish over here, so I'd like to switch things up. How? I'm not sure! But you shall hopefully see the fruits of my (intense) labor this coming month. Okay? Okay.
2. 20 MIN ON THE DAILY - At TeenPact we had Bonjour every morning, which was just 20 minutes of Bible reading. Twenty minutes may not sound like much, but when you get to the 10 minute mark, it seems like an eternity or two. I'd love to pick that habit back up again--it's so crucial to start the day in the word.
3. BE FREE, BE ME! - um, how cliche can I get? But really, last year at volleyball I was SO SO SO SO SO scared. And even though my skills have decreased I'm sure (not touching a volleyball in 5 months can do that to you!), I'm hoping to ENJOY it more, as in the people and the exercise and not worry if I have a stain on my pants. Which is one of my greatest fears, so we shall see.
On a side note, we've calculated that between January and May of this year, I have been away from home for 2 months. Needless to say, hours of pinterest and netflix (and a jar of nutella!) have never seemed more appealing!
PS: Thanks to the ever wonderful Sarah for these pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
summer looks good on you travel bug.! bible reading is the highlight of my days. :) x
ReplyDeleteGirl you are such a talented volleyball player, I don't even want to hear all that negative stuff. ;) love you!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you have in store for your blog this summer. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Was that a TFIOS reference I read?