And Here's the Thing About D.C.

We've been to DC a good many times! We've seen the sights, visited the monuments and all that jazz. But after this trip, I'm happy to report that D.C is fresh every time. I was worried I would be bored as we toured Mount Vernon again or yawn at the sight of the Capitol that I've (sadly!) taken for granted. But DC Is beautiful no matter how many times you go, it's eternally wonderful!

Also, this trip was lovely! Because I made friends, and I get to see them again! Teen Pact is fun, but you never see those people again. But this time, I'll see my #bbgirlgang again and again and that make it all the more wonderful.

More posts, yes!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS YOUR HAIR YOU ARE GORGEOUS. also I need to go to dc.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.