When in DC, cupcakes!

Going to cupcake shops is my thang I guess. I say thang instead of thing because I've been running on very little sleep and occasionally even the girliest of girls needs to go gangster, even if it just involves switching an i to an a.

It's the little things in life!

Anyway on our free day, Mary and Shelbie (and I! Of course!) went to Georgetown cupcake! Which in all honesty, has been on my want-to-do-in-DC list for ages. But I'm glad I waited till I had friends because it was so much more fun. I've also decided that Red Velvet is indeed another one of my thangs, because no matter where we go, it's always my first choice!

Red Velvet lovers ahoy! ALSO, props to Mary for being amazing and posing casually amidst the busy buzz of a major cupcake empire!

PS: And for nostalgia sake, the cupcake tag will do wonders for you. And by you I mean, your hips.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, you should have brought me back one! They look amazing! (cupcake making day for us needs to go on the calendar)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.