When in Paris....

As a blog connoisseur and Pinterest pro (self-proclaimed, but that's besides the point.) I know my way around a macaroon. Besides the fact that they are incredibly photogenic (exhibit a HERE.), they come in a variety of colors, which obviously is they way to a girls heart. And any good girl knows that the best Macaroons come from Paris and the best macaroons in Paris come from Laduree. So to Laduree we went!

▲▲ For future reference (hopefully this information will be handy to you or I one day!) skip the Champs-Élysées  Laduree (Don't skip Champs-Elysees! Its nice to hear some English while in Paris and that's the place to get your fix) and go to the Rue Royale shop for a bit calmer (and brighter?) macaroon experience!

▲▲ The best part about Paris was all the stupid things I did for photos! Seriously, I didn't even eat a macaroon till we got HOME, in order to make sure I had a "just right" photo. Still cracks me up, but hey! You only get Laduree once. Wink.

Can we all agree that macaroons are the prettiest? Yes? Amen. 

4 comments:

  1. LARDEE must have been beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually never had a macaroon. We should go to that place in the mall together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i've never had a macaroon before. i feel like if i talked to you about it, you would convince me to. ;) but, the store itself looks gorgeous! and what a girl does for a picture. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laduree did have one of the most beautiful shops... and Amarinos (it's a ice cream/bakery place). i like your side-selfie too :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.