APRIL AMBITIONS

You know friends, goals can be set at any time of the month! It's kind of ironic how I'm to lazy to post goals till April 19th, but I digress. No time like the present, am I right? Anyway, These past few months have been slow! I've needed slow, after a crazy winter. And not to be all seasonal and bring you into a weather talk induced coma but I am ready for summer in every way possible. (And I'm sure I'm the only one who feels that way....yeah right.)

mail those letters!
try new hairstyles
eat better breakfasts
work on lettering
bake cookies

Okay, this kryn is over and out!
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bake cookies...I like that one. ;) (ps i never make goals...maybe i should). x

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.