Sarah and Kryn go to the FAIR.

A few days ago my girl Sarah and I went to the local fair. Which I have to say, was kind of a letdown! I have been raised on Montana fairs, and bless their hearts, it's one of few things country people do right. Lots of people, lots of ugly 4-H projects and tons of bunnies (the most essential part, of course!) This fair had a ferris wheel and all the creepy carnival men, and us.

Still we got good photos, which is really all we needed!

▲▲ Never underestimate the power of a cheesy self timer photo. (um, with a Harley Davidson dealership as the background?)  I'm actually getting fairly decent at them. I haven't decided if I should be embarrassed of that or not.

Thanks Sarah and thank you Lord for keeping the leprosy away. As a friend warned us, fairs are dirty places, and this one lived up to it (and more.) Pass the hand sanitizer, over and out.


3 comments:

  1. These pictures are all so adorable! We are such models. I had a ton of fun with you, Krynnie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRYN. I love this. You are more than pretty. Your smile lights up a blog (or room). Looks likea fun, adventurous day. hehe, xoxo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures!
    they make me smile. the colors and carnival air to them makes me ready for summers fairs!

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.