In Follow up to my most recent post, I appreciate every comment you leave, whether you complement my good looks or tell me I have broccoli in my teeth. Either way, I love them and appreciate them!
I would NEVER say I am a photographer, but I am a fauxtogropher! And that's just where I take a cruddy photo and edit the living daylights out of it so it looks halfway decent. My Blog is a prime example of this. And also my instagram feed, which we are talking about today. Thankfully there are a ton of apps to help us faux-togrophers feel like the real deal. Obviously in my world, applying a artsy filter and a clever caption (#never) automatically makes you legit. It's a very nice, imaginary life here!
Read on to see my 3 favorite apps for Instagram......
VSCO Cam is heavens editing app, for sure! The presets can really rescue the ugliest photos, which is very handy since I always find myself with quite a lot of those!
Afterlight is my favorite for if I wanna make a cruddy photo work, they have lots of light leaks to cover up things. And I ALWAYS use it to sharpen, it makes a world of difference.Retouch is a great little mini photoshop. I kind of have a no photoshoping my face policy so I just normally use to remove ugly things (in this case, that doggone cord.)
Tell me friends, what are YOUR favorite apps? Any good ones I can't live without?
XOXO, K


vsco & afterlight are my top! and i'm going to have to check out retouch. x
ReplyDeletedid you get my e-mails about facetime for tomorrow?? looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteJana
*helium voice* I am fearfully and wonderfully made! :)
ReplyDelete