HI, LET ME BABBLE.

I've been meaning to write this post for probably thirty minutes, but I keep getting interrupted by the urge to listen to 80's music. And when the 80's call, you answer! 80's aside (and let's not forget this gem!) These are a few selfies from the first day of school! Well, if you want to get technical these are from the first day before the first day of school - details details! And the moral of the story is that if you wear the same outfit 2 days in a row, don't tell anyone. Except the Internet in my case. I always trust the NSA with my most devious secrets. Don't you!?

And on a side note, we have our first varsity volleyball game today which gives me mixed feelings of excitement and puke. But! I have noticed that when I am nervous I tend to get the blogging urge, if you know what I mean (which you probably don't, so anyway), and so I will probably whip out about 50 posts in 12 seconds. Yay for efficiency, I guess!

And before my death or I mean, I leave for Volleyball, let me leave you with some links because exploring the internet is fun!

▲▲ this shirt, OHMYGRACIOUS SOMEONE BUY IT FOR ME, THANKS.

▲▲ Scarlet peonies, I didn't even know such magic existed.

▲▲ of course, you internet know-it-all's know this is old news, but its a really interesting video!

▲▲ the styling in these photos are fab!

▲▲ my mom was looking for volleyball warm up songs and found this (and the greatest wedding processional of all time, for that matter!) read the comments, they are hilarious!



4 comments:

  1. Awww, I like all the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you're adorable. inside and out. these are cute. and you. and your outfit. ps i'll keep your secret. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no glasses? Did you get your contacts? you look great! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so gorgeous! and that yodeling video..so funny! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.