
______________________________
this is me, without any makeup and with a whole mouthful of braces. but on the other hand, why not be real?
and it sorta, kinda but not really looks like I'm wearing a cat eye, which I am really okay with. So anyway!
______________________________
I am no wordsmith. Like, at all. I wish I could be cool and artsy and heartfelt but my heart is kinda like "GOOD GRAVY I AM AS HAPPY A BIRD WITH A FRENCH FRY!!!!" And that is seriously as deep as things get. However, there are times (ah, like right now!) where I wish I could put my thoughts or more specially feelings into words that make sense. And maybe stop saying like! That will be the day!
As I've grown up, I've changed a whole lot. And good grief, I'm not even finished! I used to know what I was going to be, no ifs, ands or buts about it kids! That 10 year old me was sure that a lawyer was my destiny...
No, I am not kidding, that is really what I thought was going to be. Although, it is kinda hilarious slash ironic, is it not. I mean, can you picture me in a pantsuit? Hopefully not.
Oh, and then there was the cupcake baker and the cashier (Go target!!) and the clothing designer (ouch.) and the paint chip namer (still wishing...) and the Vera Bradley photographer and the American Girl stylist and the.....
Clearly, I was a very imaginative kid with WAAAAAY to much time on my hands.
But, the older I get and dare I say, the wiser (don't faint. It's a scary thought, I give you that.) the more I realize I have absolutely NO CLUE how to run a successful life. Like, you wouldn't' believe how cruddy I am at it. My flop list is so huge, and sadly ever growing.
Which brings me to my next point: the older and dare I say wiser I get, the more I see God's hand at work in my life. The more I learn and grow, the more I see his plan and I realize that mine, kinda stinks! And even though I'm just a silly girl from a silly little town with a next door neighbor who's house is hot pink (unrelated factoid, of course.) God is using me and working in my life and that is just awesome. Really and truly. And I am in no way writing this to say "my next neighbors house is cooler than yours." (although, it might very well be.) but instead to remind myself to continue to trust and seek his will for my life above all else.
All that gibberish for one decent sentence! You see, if I was actually trying to write well I'd be here for a decade or two. Which obviously is why I gave up yesterday. And on a side note, thanks. For reading, being understanding, and fist pumping. Because, I'm sure you were!
1 Corinthians 10:13 No
temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is
faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but
with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may
be able to endure it.
IT'S LEGIT.
I love your gifs! And great post, too :)
ReplyDeletelove this. true to life. and you're over-ly adorable and really cute. i like the real you. (that gif though ;) where do you live?? that house is awesome. xx
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!! Did you get your contacts yet? I think it's a normal part of 15 cause I'm kinda going through the same thing, so you're not alone.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Gotta love the pink house. All of the ones near us are beige...beige...and beige. :)
ReplyDeleteLove that verse!
ReplyDeletePretty house!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com