Having nothing to say but saying quite a lot anyhow...

Guys, this is kinda odd.

I really have NOTHING to say!

I mean, I could talk about how lazy I've been today or how sluggish the weather is. I could blab about how disgusting I look....not to mention the fact that my shirt has been backwards all day. Oh, and then there's the fact that I bought a head scarf and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Some heads for made for scarves, Some not. The blunt truth my friends. I have a feeling my head will air on the not side of the issue, but I'm too nervous to try it on. And being nervous like that results in an informal staring contest with that dang headscarf wondering "Should i?"

Please, say no. I don't want want to feel inferior. Why is your head more headscarf worthy than mine?? Where did I go wrong? My poor, poor shaped cranium...rest in peace, beloved headscarf.

And since when did this post get all sad? And since when did I have something to say?


Two things about this: I did not use spell check, computer or brain version, I am sorta sorry if I spelled everything wrong. I'm also not sorry, because I was way to lazy to use either version. Thing two: Excuse the hideous gray. That I am sorry for, because I miss pink!

On another note, I tried on the headscarf. Let's just say my hypothesis was right. My head sorta looked like an eggplant.

Eggplant brain, over and out!

PS: Sophie wanted me to tell you, she really loves her new headscarf. her cranium is now fully in style.

1 comment:

  1. At first, on your goal list, I thought is said 'Eat Dresses' instead of 'Eat Dessert'... oops ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.