Summer! Summer! I feel as though summer is a bit more nostalgic feeling that it actually ends up ever being. Like I imagine all these perfect, romantic sunset picnics while in reality it's more of a battle between you and misquotes, and the bug wins!
But for the record - I'm an optimist.....
In my dreams.
Like last Summer, a Summer list was in order. On a hardly related note, it needs a new name, "Summer List" is just as generic as the brands at walmart. But that's for later. For now I give you my list, for the sake of whatever.
Make Macaroons
BUILD MUSCLE! YEAH!
(ironic combo, no?)
Visit a new state
Continue working on the splits
PARTY IN PUERTO RICO!
Internet free week
Concoct twisty lemonade
FACE the Library!
Alright, that's done. Now, what's on your summer agenda? list? record? I totally just looked up synonyms for list and dun dun dun, syllabus! How fancy shmancy does a "Summer Syllabus" sound? You gotta admit, it's got a ring to it.
Summer Syllabus it is...of at least until I change my mind again, which will probably be in 20 seconds. Enjoy it while it lasts!
I am so excited for summer! Your summer syllabus looks like so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way...I love your room! Room tour post perhaps? ;)
If It's ever clean, I'd love too!
ReplyDeleteLove your summer syllabus. I'm itching to go to the beach. :) Puerto Rico? Fun!
ReplyDeleteI did have buy summer scents on my list, but that got marked off today because I got Malibu Heat from bath and body works! It's glorious. You should get it too.
ReplyDeletehaha - love these pictures. :)
ReplyDelete