Hear ye! Hear Ye! Apparently, this is how Miss (un)Photogenic looks in front of a camera of decent stature. Notice Miss (un)Photogenic's flashy and vibrant rubber bands, such a style statement! So fashion forward...!
ANYWAY,
KJ got his Senior pictures taken a few weeks ago and I tagged along. More like I followed at an almost creepy distance and stalked. But! I wound up getting my picture taken so I guess my stalking proved worthwhile. FINALLY. I've only been waiting 14.6 years to have my hard work pay off.
What? You're a stalker too??! Great! We're practically twins. Except, maybe your rubber bands arent quite so flashy? Join the club, it's rad.
ps: my dress is from Target.



love target dresses! so cute. and these are great. :) xx
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I've been waiting for pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh, you are so pretty!!! and I love your dress by the way. Where did you get it? I just went on a dress hunt today, it is SO hard to find a dress that I like and that looks good on me. Anyway, to answer your question, I got the 50mm 1/4 lens. I'm really excited to get it! I'll have to tell you how I like it after I get it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable. And I may be some stiff competition for the flashy rubber bands contest...it's BAD. Anyway, you're adorable. I mean, you're just so cute, it's ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteAHHH how did I miss the fact that I have that dress from Target?! #twins4lyf
ReplyDeleteCUTE pictures!
ReplyDelete