HEY MAY! and goals.

Mondays, I am your friend. Maybe even your BFF??! Yesss.

I feel like Mondays get a bad wrap....why!? I for one actually do not enjoy weekends. I actually like having things to do and stuff to accomplish, and weekends are just kinda blah. So when Monday shows up I'm dancing and cheering.

Like today for example, I was dancing in the diaper aisle at Walgreens.
THREE CHEERS FOR MONDAYS!

Now that we've got that foofoo stuff out of the way - it's time to get straight to it: goals my friends, goals! You love Mondays too right....?


MAY GOALS:
-paint once a week
-write once a week
-walk new places
-make ice cream!
-order pictures



Whatcha been up too lately? Catch ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Weekends and week days are no different for us. We're busy all week long. Thanks to Heritage and Rachel's performances! Ahhhh its crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making lists of stuff to do this summer lately too :) Ooh making ice cream sounds fun and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.