Things about stuff

(my official end  of the school year photo, see 2012 here.)

helloooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wow. Okay, for the record I am not in preschool although my over use over exclamation marks and unnecessary letters might not help me prove my point. Can preschoolers even type? Sheesh. Kids these days! Back in my day, we had to....


My point is that TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL and therefore I am very hyper/excited/sad because now I will probably wear gym shorts until School next year. And wearing gym shorts and being very un-fit is kinda a weird deal, if you ask me. And also, these are my goals for the weeks. So I don't end up wearing gym shorts and eating Cheetos and watching sponge bob for the rest of my life....

When do you finish school? Happy day to all you ladies!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, we don't get a break. Well, for Heritage we do, but I'm going to be doing math over summer. then it's back to heritage again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you're already out of school?! Lucky! :D We don't get out for another month. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're done?!?!? That's awesome!!! I'm totally done with everything on May 13. I'm kinda happy, but I'm pretty sad cuz I'll miss my friends, especially since a lot of my friends are graduating this year :(
    -mal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...that would be "streTch" Guess I should stay in school. :-)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.