For the record, April in Chicago is ABSOLUTELY FREEZING! I come from a land where we wear shorts and tank tops every day, not because we like it, but because we have too. And so here I come to Chicago, my one true city love, in a short skirt and um, it was snowing?
Thankfully I packed a pair of tights, and so after spending 20 minutes trying to get them on in the airport bathroom (somehow at that point I seemed very uncoordinated), I was wearing stripes, bows and floral print. So. Doggone. Stylin'.
In other words, Chicago is a very nice city which makes you feel like a very unfashionable human. Amen.

wow. chicago's skyline is beautiful! I've never been {chicago and cali are kind of opposite sides of the world in any case}, but I totally agree with any city makes you feel unfashionable. *smiles* xx
ReplyDeletep.s. I LOVE your header. ;)
come stop for tea @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com