A story about love
I'm not the mushy gushy type. At all. Mush and gush is fine for pea soup but romance? Please! And so while I love Valentines Day - mostly because of the chocolate and roses....hello, I also kind of don't like it.
It's really a very difficult thing to navigate. Thank you for your sympathy.
So my story about love is different.
Because well, so am I.
As you all know, I am a firm believer in smelling nice. Perfume, lip gloss, body lotion - you name it. (also reason 155456 why this store is my wallets worst nightmare.) The amount of perfume I use a day is quite embarrassing, but somehow, I'm sheepishly proud of it.
ANYWAY!
I like to smell good, and I normally do.
so as the love story goes,
An 8 year old friend of mine walks into a room that smells very lovely. She smiles to her mama "This room smells so nice.....it smells like Kryn!"
Which of course made my heart gush and bubble and do back flips. What a compliment! What an honor! Who cares if my clothes match now and who cares if I've got bacon stuck in my braces, I've got my perfume to fall back on.
For the record, my heart is the only part of me that can do a successful back flip and not injure itself or others. So instead of pretending to be a gymnast, I think I'll just stick to bathing in perfume daily - I seem to be better at that.
What is your story about love?
HAPPY SPRING! Amen.
Labels:
cute stuff,
flowers,
friends,
fun,
good times,
love,
memorys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


"For the record, my heart is the only part of me that can do a successful back flip and not injure itself or others." Ha ha :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya. I own way to many perfume bottles. (or at least that's what my mom tells me - I don't believe in too many perfumes)
ReplyDelete