I think I'm going to like Spring. Not like this year is any different, but mostly because it started off particularly nice. First you bike to the nearest gas station to stock up on essentials (and forgetting your money! DUH!) Next it's off to the mansions in town to gawk and take pictures and then it's back home with a little detour at the bright pink house. We finished our day with a picnic and me doing every kind of dance I could think of, including break dancing.
It was quite attractive, clearly!
What have you been up to this Spring?
PS: And our hard work pays off. I have new nickname: K-EGG! And Emily is E-jig, so you can call us that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love your hair curled! It's super adorable. Do you curl it everyday? I would do that to mine but it takes forever.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah! Yes, I curl it pretty much every day I go out. If not, I usually do it up since I don't really love my hair straight.
ReplyDeleteIt's Alyssa!(obivously(:)You look so adorable! Just wanted to say. :)
ReplyDeletecute. ps you're adorable. and yes. so ready for spring, but ny doesn't think so.
ReplyDelete