It's a good day to be alive.

Yesterday was a generally nice day to be alive. Not alive as in living and breathing but alive as in actually having a life other than yoga pants and pinterest.

I digress.


Our day involved going deep into nature, walking the pups, watching people work and not participating (unfortunately,  I enjoyed that), eating ruffles and macaroons and coming home to eat more bread and cheese and watch good TV. Pretty presh, no?

Unfortunately, our lovely day ended on a sour note. I have this odd/unfortunate habit of  mindlessly picking my eyebrows. We were watching monk and behold, my left eyebrow vanished. Really, it did. But I guess if you have to ruin a very nice day, an elusive eyebrow is the way to do  it.




How has your weekend been?

3 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. I mean, hello, another reason we are most definitely twins.... ;) Yikes, that stinks!! Hope it grows back quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got pintrest and i can't get off of it. Why have I never discovered it before?!
    PS: I love your third pic of one of the pups. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, life with more than yoga pants & pinterest. those are good days. when i'm actually productive. which happens to not be today. haha :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.