I don't know why, but I got SUPER sentimental with our tree this year. Maybe because it was our first tree that was like "I'M NO WUSS" or something, or maybe because I got to pick out the ornaments. And they looked like gumdrops. Ooomph.
I'm just trying to say that I hugged our tree so many times that it's actually quite embarrassing.
Anyway, I took a bunch of photos while we took down the tree. I think it was to distract me from crying and getting all sentimental. Who knows - next I'll make a photo album with these pictures and print a bunch and put them in my wallet. "Here's my dog, and, my Christmas tree!!" Another distraction would be that I edited the living daylights out of these suckers. I was an emotional wreck - what else could I have done?
And after we finished we went and watched Toddlers and Tiaras and all was right with the world.
(That is, until Honey Boo-Boo came on.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.