Persistence, Macaroni and Macaroons

 One time, my cousin told me I was persistent after I'd emailed her about 100 times asking for some pictures. At first I thought that was COMPLETELY rude, but now I guess I'm okay with admitting that I am a VERY persistent person.

(And when I say VERY in caps, I mean it.)

So, what's with the macaroons? Apparently, it's just something bloggers like? I'd been super persistent with Macaroons, showing my parents pictures all the time and practically having my pinterest abducted by them. Yeah, persistence is my thing. Anyway,  daddy spoiled me by getting these for me for Christmas. Unfortunately, they came early and KJ opened the box and told me I had gotten macaroons. I was still sick and I was like "Oooh, Macaroni?"
Macaroons, Macaroni. Same deal.
  And they are the most photogenic nuggets ever. If only I could be like them...

xoxo,
Miss Macaroon

PS: Have you ever tried macaroons? Raspberry Macaroons = OH MY GOODNESS = they taste amazing.



3 comments:

  1. Those look AMAZING! Although, macaroni would be good, too! =)
    you're dabomb.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard if those before...they look like mini burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing. I totally tried to eat the macaroons right off my screen.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.