2013 (and ten million goals)

I seem to be a little bit in shock that uh, 2012 has ended? Writing 2013 in my journal today made me absolutely giddy (dork alert!) 2012 was good to me, but that certainly does not mean it came without challenges. I feel like I've grown up a ton....

Yet somehow I still feel like I'm two years old. (??)

I guess one thing is that two year old don't make goals. I, unlike them, have about 50 million for this year. And no, lip gloss is NOT on the list. (last year was a bit of an embarrassment, but I accomplished ALL of them!!! So, of course the natural response it to make 15 million more. Let's not get in the way of nature, okay kids?)

Anyway... without further ado, let me introduce you to 2013's slew of goals! (I've even categorized them! Woo hoo! Not alphabetically though, you have to remember I'm related to sloths. Which just means I'm lazy. We don't really have much in common other than that. So never mind.)

_____________________________________________________

General:

Be diligent with school and music
Complete a photo a day challenge
CONQUER ALGEBRA!
Read one classic a month
Continue reading through the bible
Pursue my gifts
Wear more (modest!) skirts
Master the register
Give meaningful gifts
Do more random acts of kindness
Be in shape(ish)
Grow out my hair/bangs
Give the pups baths once a month
Expand my vocabulary
Be thrifty
Write 100 Letters
SEND BIRTHDAY CARDS (!!)
 
Creative:
Make homemade beauty products
Send a party in a box
Sew 3 dresses
Sew 3 skirts
grow flowers
Try outfit remix
Learn A LOT in photoshop
Learn more about coding
Make a gif
Hone in on my style
Go six months without buying anything from B&BW
Own a velvet dress

_____________________________________________________
                                                               
Yep, that's not definitely not overkill. I've added almost 20 just since writing this post. I'm a dreamer, what can I say? 

And so, do YOU have any goals for 2013? Surely your list is more reasonable! Hopefully....

xoxo, 
Let's hope I don't add anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Lofty goals, girl. ;) So ambitious!! Good luck, twin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fun list for your goals in 2013! Good luck!
    -mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 MONTHS WITHOUT B&BW?!?! Your gonna need all the luck you can get. No offense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making resolution lists (and lists in general).
    Good luck on your goals. Keep us updated on how your doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. making homemade beauty projects sounds FUN!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.