Instadud


Okay, fine. I'll admit, I'm a total dud when it comes to Instagram.

First of all, I just don't get it. I mean, ALL STARBUCKS COFFEE CUPS ARE THE SAME. And for that matter, we can't taste your great salad or cheer you on when you run a mile, I might not think your selfies are so cute, and my, what an awkward #OOTD shot you've taken.

Then there's the name. I was at one point trying to be an instagram-aholic, but I couldn't get any name for my account that wasn't something silly like ihearticecream1059 or girlwithglasses214. I'm guessing unsocializedhomeschooler008 wasn't taken, but at that point, Instagram had broken my heart.

Well anyway, the whole point was that here are a few pictures from my (fake) instagram. (Read, ipad/iphone photos.)

And goodness, I really should have titled this post "InstaTub." Cause we all know who'd be gracing your instagram feed every 1.4 seconds....You got it.


Sincerely,
unsocializedhomeschooler008
#theonlyproofyouneed.




4 comments:

  1. haha! i love instagram for a fact actually :) i laughed out loud when you said, ''unsocialized homeschooler'' was taken.. ok. yes you made me smile and laugh. well, instagram is the bomb. ok, i'm done :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an Instagram an I have NO idea what to do with it! I'm probably the worst instagramer ever.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.