Right where I belong.

 I've been trying to take more photos lately, which fills up my camera card which in turn makes me not be able to take photos.

Funny how things like that work!

Guys, I started track. And it's painful. The lady who was helping us said "Are you a distance runner or a sprinter?" and I'm just like " I'm a sitter-on-the-couch-er." Ha, at least I'm not a liar. Today after our WAY TOO EARLY practice, it reeeeaaaallly hurt to move. So naturally, I didn't! Thank goodness there's a plethora of blogs and such to keep a sitter on the couch.....right where she belongs.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on doing track some year... You see, right now I'm also a sitter-on-the-couch-er, but my goal is to be a runner. Who knows if that will ever happen... ;) Good luck with track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do it with me! Although, I'd hate to make you suffer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah HAH! I knew there was SOMETHING we didn't share in common- I am a sitter-on-the-BED-er, not a sitter-on-the-couch-er. ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.