First things first: I did GREAT last week with my goals, so I'm doing it again! Second thing second: I won't be doing this kind of post every week because it will bore you to death I'm sure. Just every other week. Promise.
Third, this is a bubble wrap suit:
I have spent the majority of my morning browsing novelty office supply sites and procrastinating washing my face. Which is stupid.....but fun! And I stumbled across a bubble wrap suit which is obviously ridiculously attractive. How about showing up to prom in this sucker?
Good thing I'm homeschooled and don't go to prom.
What kind of things will you be working on this week? Acquiring that stylish bubble wrap suit will be on your list...I'm sure.
I think?
XOXO, Kryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, I "make" my bed everyday. If you call throwing on a patterned blanket over my comforter and putting a few decorative pillows on it.
ReplyDeleteOh, and how do I follow your blog?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA bubble wrap suit is just what I need! OR NOT! Ok, that's very...unique.
ReplyDeleteNow I know what to get you for your next birthday!! :)
ReplyDelete