Goodbye September

I kind of mentally gave myself a few pats on the back as far as September goals go. I mean, mental as in of course I did in real life too. Duh. For some reason, I did really well, and so of course I'll do horribly in October.

Work REALLY hard on Math and Piano (obviously I didn't get this, but I did better!)
Plant Lavender and herbs
Make homemade pasta
Do a few DIY projects
have 1 photo shoot
have fun and work hard at volleyball games
write a haiku
Use up all my stamps
walk the puppies 5 times
Learn more in photo shop
Organize my fonts
Go Social Media FREE for one week
 cNow, I did kinda rule out the pasta one. The main reason being that you can buy 2 boxes for 79 cents. Or spend 3 hours making it. I don't know about you, but I'm all over the 79 cents.
And of course, we here are all still awaiting Fall. I haven't asked Siri the weather lately, but I have a feeling we wont be pulling out our boots for another month or two. For those of you who are already freezing, I'm sorry. I'll probably go swimming tomorrow, and I'm not in the polar bear club. I'm normal.

Did I just say that? Never mind.

1 comment:

  1. good job! I love making monthly goals! I know what you mean by awaiting fall, too. it's still summer-ish where I live:\

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.