Thoughts and flowers (of course)

You know, those grass is greener on the other side days (or you camera is better than mine in this case.)

 I'm having one of those days.

I have a good camera. So how come I never use it? I think I'm just afraid things wont be perfect - That it will be a teeny bit blurry or a tiny bit out of focus. Which it probably will be half the time, but who cares? Even on some of my favorite blogs, I see blurry pictures and I go "That's SO cool!" And then when I get one (accident or not) it's not quite as cool. Or really not cool at all.
 I remember back to when I was using our old excuse for a camera. I took pictures of EVERYTHING. And I loved it. I wasn't afraid if it would be blurry or not and half the time the pictures were and I didn't even notice. I just loved it too much.


I thought it would be very fitting to use flower pictures for this post. It's so cliche! And black and whites of flowers? Man, you didn't see that coming.

(Dear October will be up tomorrow....fyi)

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are my go-to photography subject. Why else would God have made them except to take pictures of?;)
    Oh and if the grass is greener on the other side, won't the flowers be prettier over there too?:)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.