Woot!

 We had our first volleyball game today. And we actually won! (Although, I didn't really know it till our coach told me. I had ZERO idea what was going on the entire game, and I was playing the entire game. Great huh?) It was nice to win our first game. Our second one is Friday and the team is a lot harder (or so we've heard.) Hopefully our Cheetos socks will earn us some points. After all, they are pretty distracting.
If they just focus on our socks, we should be in good shape.Who knew Cheetos were so helpful in volleyball?

GO TEAM!

It's my first year on a real team, so it's okay if I do that. Because it just proves I don't know what I'm doing.

PS: Orange socks were NOT my idea! Emily and I voted for pink, sadly we were the only ones.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Kryn and Emily!
    Whenever you play against CCS I want to go watch you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.