The Tennis Court problem


(this has nothing to do with this post. It just needed a picture, and Tubs is always my model.)

The problem with our dear little town is the placement of the Tennis courts. They are right in the middle of town. Right near the park and police station and directly across from the biggest mansion here. Of course, only novice tennis players are bothered by it, I'm sure. My main reason is that EVERYONE in town can see me playing. Well, more like chasing the ball around, flapping my arms like I think they are wings and swinging my racket when the ball's already behind me. The poor teenage kids who were on a date in the park. They tried not to stare, but really. They were having trouble figuring out if I was actually playing tennis or imitating the anhinga. Minus the flying around. I don't think I was trying that.

I know a song about the anhinga. I think I'll sing it. Which means, you'd better run or cover your ears. And I suggest both!

Have a wonderful Monday -
Xoxo, Kryn

2 comments:

  1. Tubs is weird - but awesome! Just like her owner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird, sophie and I are alike. Except for the huge obvious thing that she's a dog and I'm not.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.