Down by the water


As we were driving home from the concert, the clouds were practically yelling "stop and take a picture of me!" so what's a girl to do? (convince her mother to) Stop of course! I ended up not getting a great shot of the clouds - due to the fact that there was a 6 ton bridge in the way. But the sky and sea were pretty and I was just as happy. (Okay, and so that's not really the sea, it's a river. Just imagine.)

Yes, this is the 3rd time in the past 4 days you've seen my feet in those shoes. I kind of love feet shots (Oh, you didn't notice?) and when you are wearing espadrilles that look like taco's, you might as well take a whole bunch.

AND! My new Photoshop awesome thingy majig? Textured Text! I already tried saying that 5 times fast and it didn't work, so I'm not going to advise you to do the same. But textured text is what I did and I can make my text out of any image now - who's boss?! Oh yes. Me, the 8 year old.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you both! Emily, don't they remind you of taco's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frequently have my husband pull over so we can catch the "perfect" picture. You got some great ones hear and I don't mind the shoe shots either, they are so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.