Pizza saves!
Ironically, I put "Have FUN at band concert" on my July goals list and then totally had it ruined after being there for 5 minutes. The percussion teacher got after me for something I didn't do and it made me really mad. After we finished tooting our horns (and eating pizza), Emily and I (and Andy!) be-bopped on over to the lake (also known as a large pond) to harass the ducks. I mean admire their beauty from a distance. It totally made up for the lame start of the night. And now that I think about it, today was a pretty good day. Despite being accused of stepping on cymbals.
We also took some head shots in our fabulous (and matching!) brown shirts and khaki shorts. But I had some of that pizza in my braces. Needless to say, they are not great.
So friends and pizza. They saved my night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You make everything fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's my goal in life.
ReplyDelete