I love "pretty messes" The ones that inspire me to get creative, kind of like the one you have in the post:)Are you making anything specific?
I was making my dad a birthday card - but usually I make messes like this when I clean! (Sounds weird!)
I think I've been messy since day 1, too. I'm always making something and it's always messy :)
Same here! Which totally explains why my room always looks like a hurricane has gone through!
I am messy. Very messy. Just ask my mother.
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
I love "pretty messes" The ones that inspire me to get creative, kind of like the one you have in the post:)
ReplyDeleteAre you making anything specific?
I was making my dad a birthday card - but usually I make messes like this when I clean! (Sounds weird!)
ReplyDeleteI think I've been messy since day 1, too. I'm always making something and it's always messy :)
ReplyDeleteSame here! Which totally explains why my room always looks like a hurricane has gone through!
ReplyDeleteI am messy. Very messy. Just ask my mother.
ReplyDelete