A few weekends ago, I decided to embark on a little neon action. Needless to say, I love neon now. Just a little.
Yes,
I do like putting words on pictures. I like feeling like a really cool
person when doing so. Words on pictures - the utmost of coolness!
Good
news! I have my blogging calendar all laid out for the rest of July!
I'm going to put a LOT more effort into blogging on this blog. My other
blog was taking up way to much time, but now I've got things figured out
and THANKFULLY have a calendar so hopefully it wont be as bad as June.
Although, the school year is coming. We'll see how that goes. We've just
about got everything set for me. I'll have activities Monday, Tuesday,
be gone all day Wednesday and busy on Thursday. Throw in a little
volleyball (aka: early morning practices!) and I'm fairly sure I'll be
whining for summer in about a week of school.
I'm glad we've had this chat. I think I'm going to go pester Sophie. She needs it. Oh, and tomorrow I'll show you what I was working on!
xoxo, Kryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.