Feeling like a photoshop boss

Weekends are for moaning, groaning and experimenting in photoshop! How did I do for my first time around? Fact: I have a weird profile.

One of my goals for the year was to learn more in photoshop. HTML was a bust (I have serious perseverance issues, it's July and I've given up?!) but photoshop is not so bad! I rather like it. And I'm totally in love with the constellation silhouette.

Which one is your favorite? And what are your favorite things to do in photoshop?

Love, The Boss

2 comments:

  1. I love each of these... it's be hard to pick a favorite! And my favorite things to in Photoshop... I don't know. I love everything. Though I really like drawing things + playing around with typography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the constellation one. I also like the first one (the one with the coral flowers).

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.