I like to reminisce


A little while ago (okay, 2 months ago), Emily and I were telling a friend all of our hilarious old stories. We've been friends since what seems like the dinosaur ages, and our stories are just as long as a sauropod. A few that came to mind were the time we pretended we were slaves, and the time we tried to hunt an alligator (also known as a 5 inch fish.) Our repertoire is longer than you'd like to know, and we laugh at everything.

 We have assumed more nick-names than I ever thought possible (Our favorites being Rebecca Brisket and Kathleen I say Lahaye). We can at any moment belt out into a song written by yours truly. We fight for who can spot the Vera Bradley first and who can get to the computer fastest. (Always shouting " I CALL THE POWER CHAIR.")

We've made a movie staring a potato and some (naughty) crackers. We've observed the tans of her neighbors.
We are basically the weirdest of friends. And we like it that way.

I think I'm finished reminiscing. But I can go into detail about alligator hunting adventures if you like. Although I'm sure that when I was little if I really DID see an alligator, all I would do is scream bloody murder. And I just know you don't want me to demonstrate that.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. My, I look scary.

    YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not goose! Fremies forever!!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.