Goodbye June

 I am so sad June is over. I know most people don't shed tears over months passing (and I haven't either really) but June is BY FAR my favorite month, so I'm always a little sad when it's over. I also get sad when I finish eating a grilled cheese. Seriously sad. But we won't talk about that now.  Since June is done, I only have one month left of summer. I have been stressing over that, so much so that I had a dream where one day it was June and the next day it was the middle of August and classes were starting and I hadn't done anything fun. Of course, summers are just fun in general so not having any fun is practically impossible. I made a summer list and I'll be crossing of things on there in addition to the goals. I wanted to update you on this months goals. I did pretty well! (Not good mind you.)

  • Make Macaroons
  • Go on a 10 mile bike ride 
  • Go on a 20 mile bike ride
  • Mix patterns in one outfit
  • Read the bible twice a day
  • Do push ups (or attempted push ups) once a day
  • Make bread sticks
  • Ride for a swirly ice cream cone 
  • Get the new blog design up
  • Celebrate (and blog about) 6 holidays (2/6)
  • Be thankful
  • Drink more water
  • Pull weeds// Plant Flowers
Pretty good huh? You are probably thinking I am totally cocky for saying I was more thankful this month. Every day in my journal I've been writing 10 thingx I am thankful for/blessed with. I really enjoyed it! Some days it was so easy I had 20 things to write down, and sometimes I could hardly think of any. I think I'll keep it up for July.

I have not made July's goals yet. I usually like to take a little time to think about them. Of course, if I ever really think about anything for more than 2 seconds. I've never claimed to be a deep thinker.

Much Love, Kryn

PS: I updated my about page. I'm sure you are wanting to learn more about this ball of nonsense right??! Then go look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.