Happy Star Wars day! Today is the celebration for our inner Star Wars
nerd.... And don't be modest, you know you are one! I have a funny story
about star wars day (and it may or may not be another blond moment.) 2
or 3 years ago, I learned about Star Wars Day. I was at some nature
thing with a bunch of other homeschoolers. I was wearing a hoodie. Gasp.
Anyway, fashion faux-pas aside, someone mentioned that it was on May 4th
and then said "may the 4th be with you." But then (cue hair color
change) I said, "well, they really could have done it on any other day,
it just had to be on the 4th." and everyone stopped scooping their pond
scum long enough to give me big blank stares. I tried to reinforce my
statement by saying it could have been in June (yes, I did say, June the
4th be with you if you were wondering.)
About 1 minute later I realized what a dork I was (am).
You are so glad I've grown out of all this right? Me too.
My favorite movies? Revenge of the sith and Return of the Jedi. Return
of the Jedi because I have great summer memories of watching it 8
billion times with good friends. Oh and I do totally love the earth
Vadar song and I always skip back and watch the parts with the song over
and over again. And then, Revenge of the sith. Spell check says it
should be revenge of the sigh, but for once I'm right. I first watched
it in 2010 with broke. Watching anything with Brooke makes you love it.
Except Icarly, but that's another story. So we are watching it and we
get to the part where Anakin Is burning up and right as his hair lights
on fire Brooke goes "oh, there goes all his luscious hair!" now whenever
anyone Jenkins Anakin, I always think of his wavy soft luscious hair. I
can't help it. It was so funny.
I should talk about Yoda (or actually, talk about Yoda, I should.) but
we know all about him. My favorite Jedi is Mace windu. (seriously, his
light saber is purple.) and I was totally shouting at the sigh sith when
he was thrown out the window to his metropolitan grave. I almost cried.
And I absolutely hated that lousy sith after that. And that's a wrap.
Sincerely,
"Luke....*slurp*....I am your father."*
*said by me when I had an incredible amount of spit in my mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I used to think that May The Fourth video on Lego was SOOOOOO funny.
ReplyDeleteI know!! One time you sent a whole email telling me all about it, it was so funny!
ReplyDelete