I know at the moment my blog looks like...well, not much actually. But I'm in the process of re-doing it, and I am super excited. But for a little while it might look less than exciting, which I am okay with, and I hope you are too.
I'm not gonna blab much about sunscreen. I mean, there's not really much to talk about other than its oily and smelly and I hardly ever use it. But I find it ironic that today, on sunscreen day, it's raining. It's pouring. (And my dad is napping therefore there might be snoring, although I haven't checked.)
Kind of a pathetic day as far as celebrations go, huh? I think the weather does not enjoy celebrating. Stingy thing.
So back to my main point, please excuse the pure boringness of the blog until I finish designing it. Thanks!
XOXO, Kryn
PS: I enjoy making up words. I hope you enjoy figuring them out.
Construction Site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to redo my blog, too. I am emailing a girl about how to add the pictures up at the top and stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteoooh - what are you thinking for it?
ReplyDeleteI haven't ever seen your blog look so naked before!!!
ReplyDeleteJana
Embarrassing right? It needs a towel.
ReplyDelete