Happy {Fri}Day:: 4/6

Hi lovelies!
I don't know why, but today seems like the perfect Friday. I think it's because I am wearing a dress, had my most favorite muffins eva, and the big brother has friends here which means I can use my household famous spying skills. I finally got my room clean, lots of homework is finished and I am making progress on my map world torture map.

I'm am dreaming of summer big time! Do you have any big summer plans? I'm doing swim team, maybe volleyball camp and hopefully babysitting, bowling and lots and lots of Popsicle eating. When you have orange cream Popsicles, you know it's summer. I've also decided that I need to build arm muscles because at the moment, I have zero. I can't even pretend to do a push up. A girl one. I know I'm way to young to use the "I'm old " excuse, but I'm going to either a.) get some muscle or b.) find good excuses. I think A will work better in the long run, but it will be tough. (And I reserve the right to take back everything I've said about building arm muscles. I'm kind of lazy, sheesh.)

9 comments:

  1. Where are you doing volleyball? I can give you some tips!
    And I finished one of my maps! Woot-woot! It looks...ok? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just playing with Emily. I can bump fine, but it never goes where I want it too! You already finished!? I am to scared to start asia...maybe tonight. Post a pic of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah that always happens to a begginer. But if you practice more, you can master the art of bumping! (I still have trouble with sets!)
    And yeah! Since I got 4 maps, I have to do one every day to get them done before HEAT. Asia really isn't that hard! You should give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck babysitting! You'll need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so mean! You don't know what she's like with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragement rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just mean, because some little kids are really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I figured that's what you meant. By the way, how was andretti?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, we had a blast! We played Lazer Tag 3 times and the rest of the time we spent on the go-karts. (I kept getting the slow cars, and then Christian just HAD to rub it in that he passed me 3 times!)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.