April is Awesome



 I am so excited for April!! I don't really know why, but I am. I think it might be because school ends and because summer is almost here. I know I just got over telling you how magical spring is and blah blah, but am already ready for summer. I'll probably be sharing the glories of fall in July. My internal calendar is only slightly odd. Did you know that in the summer I am addicted to orange cream Popsicle's? Well one summer some friends cam to visit us and we ate orange cream Popsicle. ALL the time (and watched return of the jedi 8 times!), so now it just seems like something you should always eat in summer.

  And every one knows, today is April fools. I, personally, don't get the all the excitement. I mean, if you have a great joke to play one someone, awesome. But if not, you spend the entire day thinking up lame punk ideas that fail. It's kind of a sad day for the rest of us because we wish we could all think up something cool. So generally, I don't participate in April Fools Day Festivities. Although one time I played a great joke on Kj. I tied a rubber band around the sprayer (for lack of a better term) on the sink and so when he went to wash his hands he got sprayed all over. It was fantastic. Until he pointed it at me and I got soaked
Are you punking anyone today? please tell me, I think I should plan for next year to make up for all the years I' have not participated.  Xoxo, Kryn

PS: Click the picture (okay, words) to go to and see This months celebrations!

8 comments:

  1. Haha! I love April Fools! Creighton had the idea to make it April Fools week, so this way we have the right to prank people all week long...(I have a special one fore Bryce!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of this month's celebrations are pretty good. I think we are having PB&J tonight (kind of a weird thing to have for dinner, but who cares?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Andy and I are; Mom and Dad and Nana probably aren't.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love April Fool's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is faucet what you meant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the celebration for April 23 is so made for Katniss and Petta. (Lovers Day)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess, who's the other main guy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. His name is Gale. Why did you want to know?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.