Tradition Love


Today is about tradition, because it's the super bowl. Our family's groovy tradition for today is that us kidders get to choose a Super Bowl Snack. For the first 12 years of my life, I got little Debbie valentine cakes. I haven't gotten then for the last few years, but I am still smitten on their sweetness. This year, it's iced lemon pound cake from Starbucks. Yummers!

I like this Tradition a whole, whole lot. My other favorite is that we always listen to the big bands on trips. I think I should dedicate a day to the big bands - that would be seriously awesome.

Stop reading this and go watch some football people!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, we never watch the Super Bowl. We only like college football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Nana is watching it and I think Andy is down there, but the rest of us are doing other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! what strange creatures you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course, but the super bowl is a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I guess, if you understand football.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.