On my radar: Spring Dresses

Since "spring" is fairly close I've been in the mood for dresses. Lot and Lots of dresses. Even though here I can wear dresses all year long, Spring just kind of seems like the time of year to acquire new dresses.

Here are the dreamers:
So cute! I adore the bowish thingy.

Mustard scallops? Divine.

And now to the practical ones...

This might be short on me, but I love how fun and playful it is. Plus, I love mustard anything!
Let me just say this....I LOVE CHAMBRAY. Thanks. I've been needing to get that out. I love Chambray shirts and dresses. Love, love love.

Are you ready for spring dresses? I don't think you need me to tell you that I am.

6 comments:

  1. I like that yellowy color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the second yellow dress, SUPER CUTE! :) I like the last one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The model for the second dress has a weird expression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is like " I get to wear a $1oo dollar dress and you dont!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the model's face in the first one!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.