Frannie Love


Now, I know Frannie is not the most attractive name, but let me tell you! It is a very attractive purse!I was not planning on including Vera Bradly's in this series because I think you already know I love 'em. However I didn't know my Frannie would come so soon, and I didn't know I would love it this much. The only drawback is that there is no inside pocket. But who needs pockets anyway? And the pattern! It is so wonderful and springy. I love spring.

Day 2- done. Vera Bradley love - never ending.

10 comments:

  1. I can't beleive I'm saying this, but I actually really love that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all Vera Bradley are pink, you can get a different colored one and still have a V.B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Frannie come in diffrent colors? So far this is the only Vera Bradley that I like. SO it would be great if they had it in a diffrent color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! It comes in all kinds of colors! There is this new one that is black and blue and gold, I bet you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I find it on the Vera Bradley website?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked on their website, but why do they only have 4 patterns for sale for this perticular crossbody?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the ones being retired. Only ones that are retired are on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh. I get it. Thanks! I think I'm going to order the Ellie Blue pattern.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.