They look kind of...evil.
But in a cute way
Yes, it is funny and evil looking.
It's funny how you can't see they're eyes.
you can now! Sophie got shaved, she is bald!
She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY (and ADORABLE)! And Bubbles looks HUGE next to her.
I know! Bubby looks like a monster next to tubs!
really? I can't see it.
I have not shown you a picture of Tubs all shaved, she looks so diffrent!
Send it to me!!
Post some!!!
She looks Soooo weird!
She does not! I think she looks adorable!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is a really old post, I know ;) haha.(:They are so cute!!
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
They look kind of...evil.
ReplyDeleteBut in a cute way
ReplyDeleteYes, it is funny and evil looking.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how you can't see they're eyes.
ReplyDeleteyou can now! Sophie got shaved, she is bald!
ReplyDeleteShe looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY (and ADORABLE)! And Bubbles looks HUGE next to her.
ReplyDeleteI know! Bubby looks like a monster next to tubs!
ReplyDeletereally? I can't see it.
ReplyDeleteI have not shown you a picture of Tubs all shaved, she looks so diffrent!
ReplyDeleteSend it to me!!
ReplyDeletePost some!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks Soooo weird!
ReplyDeleteShe does not! I think she looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really old post, I know ;) haha.(:
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!!