He is so cute! I have lots of pictures with Gracie's tounge, too. What is it with animals and their tounges?
I have no idea - but these girls are always licking! They NEVER stop!
That's so funny! Thumper doesn't really lick that much. Only when he's happy. :) Oh, and you should see the new post I made about him! He's so cute!
That's Bubbles, right? SHE IS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
I hate my tongue because it is pink.
huh. I hate my tongue because it is fat.
Oh and yes that is princess bubby!
This is a funny conversation. But I must include myself in it: I hate my tounge because...I don't know why!
My tongue is boring and obese!
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
He is so cute! I have lots of pictures with Gracie's tounge, too. What is it with animals and their tounges?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea - but these girls are always licking! They NEVER stop!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! Thumper doesn't really lick that much. Only when he's happy. :) Oh, and you should see the new post I made about him! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's Bubbles, right? SHE IS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate my tongue because it is pink.
ReplyDeletehuh. I hate my tongue because it is fat.
ReplyDeleteOh and yes that is princess bubby!
ReplyDeleteThis is a funny conversation. But I must include myself in it: I hate my tounge because...I don't know why!
ReplyDeleteMy tongue is boring and obese!
ReplyDelete