Look Closely


And you'll...see my cousin dancing with a zucchini...KJ trying to get a dog the balance on his head...

A really grumpy lady...
My grandma doing the Bill Clinton ....(yes, its a REAL hippie van!)
a flying teddy bear....
....and a Vera Bradley.

Look closely, you'll be surprised at what you find.

Newvember#7: Look Closely

4 comments:

  1. Kryn...this is your mother hacking your account. Did you happen to notice that it looks like Grandma is the grumpy lady? :-) Although, it looks like she was talking to Buddy, so maybe she was grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mother. Grandma wasn't grumpy then. I mean the lady in the picture of KJ and the goat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to break into your private conversation and say "in the last pic with the Vera Bradley there is also a lady in a sari?? Also you and KJ look soo little!! When were those pics taken??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was 2001... long time ago! Yes, there is a lady in a sari. I love Chicago, there is so much diversity!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.