I weighed my purse



I think we should have a "guess how much my purse weighs contest"! Wouldn't that be so great? But since there are only about 10 people who read this blog, the contest would be kind of lame.

So! I just might as well tell you the whole story.

Yesterday, or whatever day Thursday was, I was at Publix. Now, everyone knows that Publix has large scales in the entryway . Personally, I think it is a bad idea for Publix. Because if everyone who came in weighed themselves, they'd probably come out with a lot less food.

But anyway, I weighed myself. I was kind of like "Huh??" and then I got of. But then! The light bulb went off. How about getting on without my purse? It was a great moment for all mankind. And you know what, my purse weighs 5 stinkin' pounds!

The moral of the story is you should always, always, take off your purse when you weigh yourself in the middle of the entry way at Publix.

End of story.

Newvember #18: My purse needs to diet.

11 comments:

  1. What on earth do you keep in there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pockets best! Or cinch sacks, it's the tomboy way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinch sack? Call me a dork, but I've never heard of one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just one of those little bags that has the strings, and you can pull them and the bag will close. You know what it is - you just didn't know it had a name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they like draw-string bags?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm not a dork! KJ has one of those , and its no surprise that rachel does too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that my purse may be even heavier that yours!! Remember when I asked you to hold it and you almost dropped it?? I have been scaling back though. :)
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was that at the farmers market? That's because you keep just about the entire library in there! I think I have too much lip gloss....okay, you can never have TOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly!! Lip gloss is from heaven!! LOL
    No it was at the nuxolls in front of the chicken coop and you almost droppen it in the guck!!

    Don't worry though!! You are forgiven! jk

    jana

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.