NOT a celebration....

I'm sick. It's actually a providential time, I don't have to go to Economics! If there's any time to be sick, Monday and Tuesday are most certainly it. I used to get sick every month (sick: cough, fever, sore throat.) I knew the days I would get sick. It always lasted for 5 days. It was pretty much a routine. Thankfully, I got over it, surprisingly by having teeth removed. Now, I get sick before my birthday, and after Christmas. Seriously! I have it written down.

Sincerely,
Even my sickness is organized!

PS: Can I just say I am sorry for doing such a terrible job celebrating? I have missed almost every day this month. I promise to do better. Make me keep it.

4 comments:

  1. I always get sick on or the day before my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.