That I am

I am here to inform you that I am indeed a student. A good one too. Okay, so maybe I miss spelled genius today, and maybe I missed 5 problems on my math and maybe I'm still up to my elbows in homework, but all in all, I am a good student. Don't talk to my parents about this please. Our stories may differ. A little. Or a lot.







And just because I love you, I share this with you. I am so obsessed with this video. I forgot about the bongo's and the cowbells and the little fishy move. And big mama's earrings? Nothing cooler!!! I am so in love. Brooke is sad she is not here to sweat to the oldies with me. She actually is, she told my mother so.

Sincerely,
Gimme some lovin'!

4 comments:

  1. We need to get together and work out!!! Let's sweat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! We'll do it here - my Dad has a workout room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea!!! If only we had shorts like Richard....

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.